If there's anything that goes better with Cornbread than honey, I'm not aware of it. This smoked honey is meticulously cold smoked by Kyle and Max of Holy Smoke in Charleston, South Carolina.
Holy Smoke Honey is both dark and floral. It has an almost molasses start with a bright bouquet of wildflower sweetness. The hickory smoke is an undertone in the beginning and then comes on stronger in the finish to tie it all together. This cuts the sweetness allowing Holy Smoke Smoked Honey to be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
You can use it for all kinds of things including:
- Glazes for ham, salmon & ribs
- Smoked honey butter & honey mustard
- Smoky Spiced Dirty Chai & Earl Grey tea
- Smoked honey glazed veggies (carrots)
- Accouterment for cheese plate
- Drizzle on fried chicken & biscuits
- Old fashioned & margaritas
- Smokey baklava
- Barbecue Sauces
- Peanut butter, banana, & smoked honey sandwich
- Chicken wing sauce